So some of you may or may not know this already, but this past monday (july 14th) was my birthday. I had an absolutely wonderful birthday and thought that this weeks post should have something to do with it. My birthday was a lot of smiles, memories, and happiness (plus some amazing homemade ice cream cake!), but also some realizations. For one, i’m getting older, and for the first time in quite a while, I’m realizing just how awesome that is. Look, i’m not rushing my life ahead, but i’m past that stage of wanting to go back. Basically, I am ready to enjoy life to the fullest without constant fear of the future and change. It’s a big step, and I’m finally ready.
Anyway, in honor of my birthday, I thought I would share seventeen things I would like to do throughout my life. Of course, there are way more, but these are the ones I felt like sharing with you here today. I’m not listing any goals in relation to schooling or family life. These are not in any particular order. So, without further comment, let’s go!
1. publish a bestselling novel
2. create an award winning film
3. be in a TV show or movie
4. have a major role in a play
5. swim with dolphins
6. be featured in a magazine
7. have a mermaid photo-shoot
8. meet the cast of my favorite TV show on set
9. release a single (…and i don’t really sing, but this sounds too cool)
10. work as a barista for a little bit (coffee solves everything.)
11. be recognized for doing what I love by a random stranger
12. inspire people often
13. disconnect for 24 hours (this is probably a really challenging one for me)
14. be completely happy as much as possible
15. publish an original photography/literary book
17. being surrounded by supporting family and friends through it all 🙂
That’s literally just a tiny list of everything. I guess i’m a big dreamer. But you know what? THAT IS OKAY. Dreaming big has gotten me so far already, sometimes our dreams just take some time. Remember them, and pursue them. You go.
What do you wish to achieve in your life?Let me know with those comments below!