Okay, here is the scoop.
For those of you who are new here, welcome! For those of you who have been here before, you’re probably noticing that Locker Styler is a totally different place! Here are the facts.
- I started this site August 2011, right before I started my freshman year of high school.
- I had always wanted a web site, and instead of having something personal, I wished to create a site for all tweens and teens. The idea for “Locker Styler” came about with my obsessive love for locker decor (thank you, Sharpay in High School Musical!) and teen life from a teen’s perspective.
- That went fine and dandy for several years happily. I loved inspiring others while interviewing people who inspired me and posting every week.
- I learned that posting every week is actually a lot of work when it is not summer vacation and I have school and a million other things going on.
- College started Fall 2015. Life got even busier as I moved from New York to Los Angeles, which I started a web series to follow the weekly adventures while in California called LIVIN’ CA. (insert shameless plug to go subscribe to my channel here)
- As much as I still love Locker Styler, I can’t get into the official twitter account (never run more than two twitter accounts if you want to remain sane!) and it was too difficult to post weekly and actually still love what I was posting.
- Life is cool. I cannot make videos to document every detail about the cool events of my life and I feel like I need to share them with others who are totally interested in this sort of stuff.
- LockerStyler was reborn as a more personal blog with the same original stuff but with so much more!
FUN FACT: When this site was originally created, I had different anticipations for what it would be. All these years later, I know that it had grown into something much more. Locker Styler is more than your companion for all things teen and school…in fact, it’s a full lifestyle blog, all about everything. There’s literally something for everybody here and I love that about it.
I had originally created this blog for all those people who want the perfect locker, and need some inspiration or advice. I want this blog to be a place where anyone with a locker can find great ideas from others as well as share their best locker tips.
Thanks so much for everyone who visits this blog and makes it so special!
About Me (Personally)
I am a teen who loves all things writing, film-making, art, photography, acting, blogging, etcetera. I started this site as an incoming freshman in high school and spend time every week making sure that it is what it is! I love coffee and tea and if you know me, then you know that I have a strange obsession with mermaids and palm trees. I am always up to something, and by that, I mean that most of my life is spent having a lot to do on my plate but even with keeping busy, I take time to always spend with my family, friends, and those who mean a lot to me. At the age of seventeen, I wrote and published my first novel which you can find out more about here…
“The Enchantress” (a Royalty Status novel) & “The Lies We Tell” are BOTH now available for purchase on