Can you believe it? It’s almost June…and almost summer! When there are only a few days left of school, everyone is looking forward to summer vacation, but there are still some end of the year finals and cleaning out lockers to do.
Today I thought I could share some of my favorite ways to get everything done, stress free, before summer begins.
- Hand in text books and return any library books that are in your locker that you don’t need anymore.
- If there is a binder or folder that a teacher said you no longer need, take it home.
- Make sure that you keep the things that you need.
- Spend one after school day to clean out your locker a day or two before school ends.
- Help your friends if they need help with end of the year cleaning.
What other ways do you get ready to end the school year and start summer? comment below your super duper answers.