If you are visiting and especially if you are living in LA, there are some very important apps that I highly recommend having downloaded onto your phone!
- Uber/Lyft – transportation is key!
- Postmates/UberEats/DoorDash/Tapingo – when traffic happens, you’re hungry, and it is leagues easier to just order in…
- Google Maps – the Safari one is okay, but having both on hand will give more options for optimal driving routes even in the middle of mass traffic.
- Venmo/Paypall – who carries cash? pay back your friends and let them pay you back too with this app.
- Eventbrite – need something to do? this app literally uses your location and finds current events. you are so very welcome.
- Social Media (Twitter, Insta, LinkedIn) – not only are they fun and entertaining, but this is a key way to make connections in a city that uses social media as not only a time-passer, but a business technique.
- Photo editing apps like FaceTune, VSCO, PicMonkey…whatever floats your photogenic boat. (But seriously, why is there no photo app that literally does it all!?!?)
Are there any apps I missed? Let me know on twitter (@sarahfhamilton) or in the comments below!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post but if in the case that any of these apps (or others) would like to sponsor me, i’m cool with that so let me know. 🙂