Happy Autumn! Now, I know that most of my posts are going to be about lockers, DIY projects, and all that good stuff, but I would like to add in some random seasonal posts. I love the seasons, especially since no two seasons are alike! My favorite season would have to be fall, and since it’s fall, I would love to take a moment to write down my top seven things that I just LOVE about fall!
- SCENERY! The scenery is so beautiful in the fall. I just love how everything becomes “picture perfect” and the leaves turn all wonderful shades of orange, red, pink, and brown.
- FASHION! This one is a biggie for me because as much as I LOVE summer, I do have days where I miss my boots or Converse brand sneakers. (All summer is flip flops!) Autumn is the best time to pull out those shoes, scarves, and over-sized sweatshirts to enjoy the season!
- WEATHER! The weather always seems to change, but I love the warmth, yet slight chill of fall. It’s comfortable, yet not overly hot or cold. Plus, fall doesn’t bring the amount of pollen spring usually does!
- HOT DRINKS! I absolutely love a hot mocha latte or tea with a bit of honey in it! Although you can enjoy hot beverages all season, my favorite time for them is the fall.
- FALL ACTIVITIES! Whether i’m making a video, or working on this blog, I tend to have a lot of awesome ideas of super neat things in the fall. I’m not sure why this is the case for me…it just is!
- HALLOWEEN! Who doesn’t love Halloween? There’s costumes, candy, trick-or-treating, and awesome stores that only come out for one month! What more can you ask for?
- OCCASIONAL STORMS! I know this one may seem silly, but the storms in the fall is always a mix of the winter and summer storms, so they can be long and cozy…great movie night weather! Let’s get the popcorn ready!