I love breakfast foods and literally will eat them at any point of the day, so I debated the title of this post. That being said, here is an easy to make, low-cal, flavorful recipe for you to enjoy!
- one egg
- salt, pepper, desired seasoning
- uncooked tortilla wrap
- sour cream
- hot sauce
*for a vegan option, make substitutes for the dairy products
- In a small pan, cook the tortilla wrap until bubbles form. Then place the tortilla wrap on a side plate.
- Cook an egg and scramble it. Add desired seasonings, cheese, and hot sauce (if you want it cooked in) and then place egg on tortilla.
- Top with arugula, sour cream, and the hot sauce (if you want it to top it off).
- Let cool a bit and wha-la!
I paired this with some carrots on the side and proceeded to wrap the tortilla burrito-style after taking the photo. This filled me up for a while and provided a delicious, protien-filled lunch option that took less than twenty minutes to cook (and eat!).
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think via twitter @sarahfhamilton!