HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2015 was such an incredible and life changing year for me and I truly cannot believe how it is actually 2016 right now, but here we are! As I write this, I am back in California after an amazing break back home. It’s surreal that my life has come to be the way that it is but I love it so much. If you’re subscribed to my YouTube channel, you probably have seen my new 2015 year in review video…
What you may not know is that I had several different ideas for this video, but ultimately made it as it is to fit as much of the year in as possible. But for this site, I wanted to exclusively share with you 15 Major Moments of 2015.
- Published my first book, “The Enchantress (a Royalty Status novel)” and got to attend multiple author events!
- Visited “Storybrooke”, Vancouver, Los Angeles (for colleges), Maine, and Boston!
- Lived my last several months of High School to the fullest!
- Created two 10-20 minute short films with my New York friends!
- Graduated High School!
- Turned eighteen!
- Wrote another full book! (but shh! more information soon!)
- Started college on the other side of the country to study film and television production!
- Made new friends, joined new clubs! (Swing Dancing, Improv, etc.)…and I got a radio show! (KLMU 88.9fm Tuesday mornings 8-10 Cali time)
- Got my first job!
- Attended multiple red carpets and events to film celebrity interviews! (OnTheSpotInterviews on YouTube)
- Acted in multiple short film projects!
- Got to be a part of Ricky Dillon and Trevor Moran’s new music video “Steal the Show”!
- Started to grow my YouTube channel and attend events at YouTube Space LA!
- Flew home on an airplane all by myself for the first time!
…and yes, Winter Break was this beautiful wonderful time that I got to spend with my family. It was weird to feel as if everything had changed and was the same at the same time, but I really enjoyed being back. Oh, and in the style of EVERY college student out there…I MISSED MY BED!
So yeah…my life has changed quite a bit. I feel more confident, people see me differently than they used to and 2015 holds an obsessively amazing amount of wonderful memories. Truth is, I loved high school and had no idea how it could get any better…but somehow, it did. I have accomplished so many dreams in 2015 and I am looking forward to seeing what 2016 brings!
What are your 15 Moments of 2015? Let me know in a comment below or tweet me @LockerStyler or @sarahfhamilton!