It’s almost Valentines Day, and there are many wonderful gifts and crafts you can make to either decorate, or give to that someone special. This beautiful (and fun!) DIY project is a perfect gift for a friend, family member, or boyfriend/girlfriend, and looks absolutely STUNNING inside lockers!
Lets get started…
WHAT YOU NEED:
- photograph of a flower, special moment, or anything that speaks out to you.
- festive pattern wrapping paper (or you can be creative and design your own)
- black perminent marker
- Take your cardboard and cut it down into a square. Cut another square on the inside so it would be a frame shape.
- Trim your photograph so that the image fits inside of the frame. Make sure there is extra paper at over the little square.
- Put that aside for a moment, and bring out the design wrapping paper. Cut it out so that it fits perfect over the frame front.
- Glue that in place.
- When dry, flip the frame around and add your photo. Place it carefully in the frame, facing the right direction, and then glue it in place.
- Add another piece of black covered cardboard over the back of the frame. Glue that in place.
- When you are happy with the result, sign the front of the frame and add a bow or ribbon if desired.
- Use the frame as decoration, or give it as a gift this Valentines Day!
This gift is a certain win! If you decide to make this, take a picture of it and send it to me! It may be featured in an upcoming post. You can also post the photo to Instagram with the hashtag #LotsOfLoveDIY and leave your user name in the comments below!