Hey hey hey!
The winter weather and the holiday season has started! For this week’s post, I want to inspire you to find reasons to love winter! There are plenty of amazing things to do throughout the season, and if you know me, you know that I love to make the most out of everything! Here are some of my favorite things to do in the winter…
* * *
* 14 Fun Winter Activities *
* * *
- Drink hot chocolate
- Go sledding
- Make a video/ take photos outdoors (winter photo-shoot with friends?)
- Get really cozy and watch a holiday movie
- Decorate your room, house, and yard for the season
- Wear sweaters
- Learn a ton of different ways to use a scarf
- Bake! (Cookies, pie, brownies, etc.)
- Go caroling with friends
- Light scented candles
- Sit by the fireplace and read a great book
- Listen to festive music
- Make holiday crafts
- Spend time with family and friends
I definitely love all of these activities and so much more in the winter time! Also, if you need some festive music to listen to, go check out the LS December playlist here!
So as usual, my question of the week is…“What do you like to do in the winter time?” Let me know in the comments below!