Since it’s autumn, one of my favorite things to enjoy about this season (as you probably know from the Fall Into Autumn post) is that I love Hot Apple Cider! Hot Apple Cider is awesome while shopping, at home, or even at school! This drink is a autumn classic! Here is a great recipe to making the best Hot Apple Cider!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Apple Cider
- Ground Cinnamon (I’m using the McCormick brand)
- Sugar (optional)
- A spoon
- Get the apple cider and pour it into a mug of your choice.
- Heat the mug with the apple cider in the microwave *Don’t use a plastic mug or the plastic may melt!!
- Carefully take the mug out when to the desired temperature and add a little bit of ground cinnamon. (If you would also like to add a little bit of sugar, now is the time.)
- Stir the cinnamon with a spoon so that it will spread evenly in the cider.
Whether you enjoy this fall treat at home, or bring it with you to school, you are certain to enjoy this fall time tradition!
Let me know if you have any other seasonal drinks that you enjoy!