Maybe it’s not technically winter yet, but…BRRRRRR….the weather may seem like it! As awesome as the pretty scenery is, there are some things about winter that just make it a rough season to go through sometimes. In honor of this, these are my must have winter essentials that help winter be more livable even in those miserably blustery moments.
- Peppermint Mocha I may seem like a total C.W.G. saying this, but winter is the perfect time for this yummy and festive drink!
- BLISTEX Silk & Shine Extreme Lip Product Every single nightly usage keeps those lips from going dry, cracked, and all around nasty! KEEP EM’ SMOOTH and SILKY!
- Tea with honey A cup of tea with honey every night actually helps prevent you from drying out over night and waking up with that sore throat that would lead to a cold.
- Boots and Scarves Fashionable, trendy, and perfect for keeping you warm too! I actually miss boots and scarves in the summer when it’s too hot to use them.
- (ALOE!) Kleenex on the go MUST HAVE RIGHT HERE. My nose is pretty stuffy all winter long and this is a BIG yes to always have with you. Aloe infused tissues are perfect to keep in the locker as well.
- Moisturizer and lotions It’s important to hydrate your skin! There are great facial moisturizers and wonderful scented lotions to help. And you know what? It SMELLS nice!
- Robe and Slippers I love being super cozy with pj’s, a heavy robe, and slippers. They really help you stay cozy and warm!
- Gloves in jacket touch-accessible for touch screens I keep my gloves in my jacket at all times because you never know when you will use them! I love my touch gloves because I can still work my phone AND keep warm hands! WIN WIN!
“What are your winter essentials?” Let me know in those comments below!