Can you believe that it is almost May already? This year went by super fast, but it is not over yet! May is usually one of the most stressful months out of the entire school year, and quite frankly, with tests, finals, projects, and everything else, May can be a VERY stressful month.
Today’s post is a great one to look back to any time you feel stressed or just need some hope and inspiration. Here is a list of eight happy facts to keep you smiling! Feel free to print these out and put them in your locker to inspire every time you look at it!
- In a month, it is going to be summer!
- The weather is getting warmer now!
- The sun is always out, the air is always fresh!
- You are still able to see your friends everyday!
- The amount of homework will decrease!
- It’s a perfect time to bring back nail polish and flip flops!
- The flowers are blooming!
- AND DID YOU KNOW?…In Hawaii, every May 1st they celebrate Lei Day!
I hope these facts help keep you happy during this crazy upcoming month! If you have any more great happy facts to share, comment them below!