Tis’ the season of all things autumn!
If you know me, you know that I am OBSESSED with autumn! Despite the fact that I have spent the last (going on) three years now away from the lovely autumns of New York, I still find myself looking up fall aesthetics online, listening to autumn alternative playlists on Spotify, and rocking the scarves the second I feel a breeze.
Of course, one of the BEST things about fall is always the incredible food! Personally, I am not a pumpkin fan, however, I am a major fan of all things apple. That being said, today I came back to my apartment and wanted to make something easy, healthy, delicious, and totally fall time. This is the amazing deliciousness that followed…
Cinnamon Apple Muffin Bowl
a perfect breakfast blend on the go!
What You Need:
- one apple of your choice (macintosh are my favorite but LA doesn’t seem to have them anywhere so I used a pink crisp)
- water or milk of your choice (I used water)
- pancake mix
- a microwave
- Chop the apple into small pieces.
- Put those pieces inside of a bowl.
- Add cinnamon and mix in.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- Separately, mix pancake batter, water/milk, and more cinnamon in a smaller bowl. Make a small amount and make sure it mixes to a thicker consistency.
- Microwave the pancake mix for a minute and a half or until poofy.
- Once thoroughly cooked to your liking, combine the two!
This was such an easy thing to make and it passes as breakfast, a snack, or even a dessert! Plus, it’s super healthy so you can feel amazing eating it as well.