Good morning, Stylists!
Every morning is the start to a brand new day, and it is ALWAYS important to eat something for breakfast to get you going before school. Sometimes though, there may not be enough time to get ready and get to school on time. One perfect solution to this problem is making a smoothie the night before for the day! Here is a little recipe for you guys for the best breakfast shake you will ever encounter!
Morning Delight Smoothie
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups ice cream *strawberry, vanilla, and basic flavors work best!
- 1/2 cup milk
- a blender
- Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries
- a pinch of sugar
- put 2 cups ice cream into the blender
- add 1 cup of ice into the blender
- add 1/2 cup milk into the blender
- blend it together until smooth
- cut your strawberries down and place them in the blender
- add your raspberries and blueberries, but leave three of each fruit out for later
- add the pinch of sugar into the blender
- blend again until everything is thick and smooth or to the consistency that you like
- pour out the smoothie into a portable cup with a lid that you can carry with you
- add the extra fruit on top and stir it in gently
- place in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day!
I think you guys are really going to like this one! If you have the extra time in the morning, I do highly suggest to make it fresh in the morning. It will have a slightly different texture overnight, but that is up to you!
What recipes do you enjoy when grabbing some breakfast before school?