As you can probably tell, I like food. Pretty food. Fun food. Today’s little food is a delicious, easy (and healthy!) snack that can work whenever you please! It’s super simple, and spices up a boring little snack.
Breakfast Sundae Treat
What You Need:
- Fun little ice cream dish or glass
- Yogurt (flavor of your choice!)
- Cereal (type of your choice!)
- Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, etc. (whichever one you wish!)
- Put a small layer of yogurt at the bottom of your dish or glass.
- Add a small layer of cereal.
- Add a small layer of fruit.
- Put new layer of yogurt.
- Put new layer of cereal.
- Put new layer of fruit.
- Keep going until you fill the top of your dish or glass.
- Pop in the spoon and enjoy!
I love yogurt and all those amazing breakfast foods, and this is a yummy way to enjoy them all the more! Plus, the possibilities are endless of flavors and types that you can make.
“What is your favorite breakfast snack?” Let me know in the comments below!